Friday, August 21, 2009

Greetings people of earth

Okay so I have been very out of touch with everything especially my world of books but starting today I'm going to change that. I haven't read anything lately due to school starting up and well ITS THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL! What kind of monsters are these school people to make us be at school so early. Don't get me wrong i love Pi's(not the eating kind) and history but it would be so much better to learn at a more reasonable hour. But alas i am going way off the point of this blog entry and that point is that starting this weekend I will start reviewing books, I got two new ones today so watch for those to be here tommorow...and that's about it. Please comment or whatever so that i know im not talking?writing? to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on you know you want to comment.Seriously though i appreciate feedback good or bad.