Saturday, September 19, 2009

Im portable

UPDATE: New blog title(kinda didn't go with my url or name so Life and books is now YA Book geek)
REMINDER:boy toy contest ends sept. 25
Haha that title sounds weird but whatever. The point is i started a podcast that focuses on YA books so now you can actually listen to me blabber on. I thought it was cool because i can listen to myself on my ipod if i so choose. Anyways if anybody is interested you can check it out with the link below. Also im trying to get it on itunes which makes it more accesible in my opinion. So contact me if you want a shout out in my Plog(podcast blog=)). please give me some feedback or ideas i can use when i start doing full length episodes Please and Thank you.
search Plog on itunes podcast and look for book weirdo

No comments:

Post a Comment

come on you know you want to comment.Seriously though i appreciate feedback good or bad.